Well, its the same again. I do not know as to what my friend's problem is. Neither is she interested in sharing it with me or am I courageous enough to go and enquire her about the problem. In that process, she had lost her usual self and I don't see her behaving the way she used to be. I don't find that charm. I don't receive her feel good smiley messages these days.
Well, the best way would be let her alone and pray that only good things happen to my best friend. My friend, Wish you are always blessed with the best of health, wealth and happiness in life. After all, had she not been a part of my life, i would not have witnessed this positive transformation in me. She is not my girl friend though. She is my BEST friend - like my mom !!
Regards
Your friendly neighbour
Well, the best way would be let her alone and pray that only good things happen to my best friend. My friend, Wish you are always blessed with the best of health, wealth and happiness in life. After all, had she not been a part of my life, i would not have witnessed this positive transformation in me. She is not my girl friend though. She is my BEST friend - like my mom !!
Regards
Your friendly neighbour
No comments:
Post a Comment